Corporate & Staff Photography Workshops
1). Staff incentive program
2). Team building exercise
3). Short conference break-out
4). Conference excursions
We recently ran a series of customised photography workshop for Russell Investment Group in Sydney, consisting of four two-hour sessions over consecutive weeks. Russell Investment Group offered The Aperture Club workshops as part of their Staff Incentive Scheme and they were quickly over subscribed, such was the demand and interest in photography amongst their staff.In this case, the workshops were designed to enhance the individuals camera knowledge and photographic skills, encouraging the individual to explore and develop their creative expression. The workshops were designed to cater for absolute beginners as well as knowledgeable amateurs.
Week 1 – Basic and advanced camera skills
Week 2 – Portraiture and light
Week 3 – Street photography
Week 4 – Master your flash and workflow tips
The workshops were held mid afternoon away from the office environment, allowing a very hands-on experience in-the-field, in and around the CBD, Circular Quay and Hyde Park.
This particular package included;
• Group size of 10
• 8 hours of face to face tuition
• Services of 2 professional photographers plus support staff
• Course development specifically for this Russell Staff Incentive
• Detailed course notes for each participant
• Weekly (fun) assignments to enhance the learning experience
• Assessment of the assignment work in advance of the following session
• Appropriate lighting equipment as and when required
Whether you are looking for a staff team building experience for 50 people, a 1-hour conference break-out experience for 20 or a staff incentive program similar to Russell’s, The Aperture Club can design a unique and fun learning experience to suit your plans, aims and goals.
For enquiries please call Sharon Hickey on +61 411 370 577