Use of images:
- All images entered in the competition remain the property of the photographer and may be used by The Aperture Club on the website and social media channels of The Aperture Club and its associated partners. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to the Aperture Club and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
Use of personal information:
-By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that The Aperture Club may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your name in promotional formats.
- By entering the competition, you give The Aperture Club permission to contact you if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
- The Aperture Club reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any individual may enter the Competitions. If you are under 18 years old, you must obtain permission from
your parent or legal guardian to enter the Competitions.
2. You may submit up to 2 photographs for the Sense of Place competition;
3. You may only enter the Sense of Place competition by submitting via the instructions on The Aperture Club's
website page found under Special Events tab
4. Subject to the conditions below, you will retain all copyright and any other intellectual property rights in the
5. By submitting your Images to the Competition:
(a) you grant The Aperture Club a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce,
publish, distribute and communicate the Images solely for the purposes of publicising and promoting the
Exhibition and future exhibitions relating to the In Focus program, including on The Aperture Club and
Bendigo Bank websites, social media and other digital media and in electronic and print promotions;
(b) to the extent permitted by law, you irrevocably and unconditionally consent to The Aperture Club's acts
or omissions in relation to your moral rights and rights in the nature of moral rights in the Images which may
or might otherwise constitute a breach or infringement of those moral rights and waive your moral rights and
rights in the nature of moral rights in the Images; and
(c) you agree that, without limitation, The Aperture Club has the unlimited right to use the
Images for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions and you will not permit, support, commence
or maintain any action or proceeding on the ground that any version of the Images infringes any of your
moral rights or rights in the nature of moral rights.
6. If your Images are selected from A Sense of Place Competition to be included in the Exhibition:
(a) you grant The Aperture Club a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute and communicate the Images solely for the purposes of hosting the printed Images at the Exhibition and for exhibiting the printed Images at the Exhibition and future promotion by The Aperture Club;
(b) You acknowledge that The Aperture Club will not return any images to you you must personally collect any printed photographs.
7. The entrants whose images are selected as winners in A Sense of Place Competition will be advised by The Aperture Club by phone or by email as soon as possible after being selected as a finalist and will be asked for a high res image for printing purposes. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
10. The Aperture Club or Bendigo Bank may decide to publish the results of the Competition.
11. The winning entries in the A Sense of Place Competition will be exhibited between 11 Dec – 20 Jan 2020 at The Bendigo Bank Leichhardt.
12. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By submitting your Images to the Competition, you agree to The Aperture Club accessing and using your personal information that you disclose to us, including as part of the entry form, subject to the Privacy Statement below.
14. By submitting your Images to the Competition, you warrant that:
(a) you are the sole creator and owner of the Images you have submitted;
(b) if relevant, you have the permission of the subject/s, or where a subject is under 18 years old or if otherwise appropriate, the subject's parent or legal guardian;
(c) if you are under 18 years old, you have obtained your parent or legal guardian's permission to enter the Competition;
(d) the Images do not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
(e) the Images were not taken by trespassing on anyone's property or invading anyone's privacy;
(f) you have complied with all applicable laws, regulations and codes and obtained all necessary releases to submit your Images to the Competition