24th March 2019
The Aperture Club has been asked to lead a number of community-based photographic walks in March, April and May. Participants just need to bring their SMART PHONE or can bring DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- The Inner West Council is organising Creative Trails in the Inner West on the 6th and 7th of April. As part of these trails, participants can join us on the 7th on a photographic walking trail to explore a select number of studios from an artistic and photographic perspective. As spots are limited, if you are interested, please book in via our website link.
2. Mirvac and Green Square precinct are organising artistic workshops to discover the community vibe in the area. You can join one of our street photographic smartphone walks – get some tuition, explore the Green Square Community from a photographic perspective and even partake in a photographic competition. With your smartphone in hand, our expert photographers will teach you how to get the best out of your smartphone camera from a photographic perspective. You will then put these new learning in practice on our walk through GreenSquare precinct while discovering funky modern as well as historical architecture. You will start to see the community with a new photographic eye – what’s going on in the new Library and learn how to capture the spirit of the Joyton Community Centre. For more details click here.
- For adults – 30th of March
- For high schoolers we have a street smart walk-shop – 13th of April
- For seniors we have a street safari – 4th of May