Express your interest to be part of our unique Wedding Master Class Opportunities.
We run master classes when we have been approached to photograph an actual wedding. During the class you will be guided you through the wedding photography process from start to finish. No more than 4 students have the opportunity to be part of a team photographing the special Wedding Day.
Whether you are wanting to explore Professional Wedding Photography or gain experience with people and events this working opportunity will provide you with a vast array of new skills. We are offering a complete >16 hr mentorship covering all stages needed to photograph the actual wedding. This workshop covers
- wedding pre production
- how to work with the couple, the bride, groom, guests
- experience working as part of a team of photographers photographing the actual wedding day
- devising a shooting style
- how to direct the couple to poise for creative and memorable photos
- how to select images for their final portfolio
You will have the opportunity to photograph the bride, the groom and the wedding couple as well as the whole wedding party and process.
Note: This Master Class is for intermediate photographers – not beginners. You must be comfortable with shooting in manual mode or aperture priority and have a working knowledge of your flash. If flash is new to you then we suggest doing our Focus of flash workshop beforehand.
See our website and workshop tab for more information on dates and times.
- Receive >16 hrs of mentoring all stages of pre-planning and photographing the wedding
- Be part of a team covering the visual story of the couple’s special day
- Guidance and mentoring by 2 Professional photographers who are experts in their field.
- Plan, produce and walk away with your own wedding portfolio
- Increased confidence in finding and delivering professionalism to your own clients.
If this is of interest to you, contact Sharon at The Aperture Club to discuss your experience. The opportunity to take students to actual Weddings is only available from time to time and places are limited. The next Wedding Day we are covering is on the 3rd of May 2019.
Some of the photographs of the last actual Wedding we covered in October 2018 is available on our gallery page.